Chase offers a wide variety of credit cards each with their conditions, rewards and features. Here are some of the credit cards Chase has to offer:
Credit Cards with No Annual Fees:
· Chase Freedom Credit Card—offers you $100 cash back if you spend $500 in the first 90 days, a zero percent Intro APR for the first 15 months on balance transfers and after 15 months a fluctuating APR of 12.99% to 22.99%, and 3% of the amount transferred is your transfer balance fee.There is an annual fee of $0. Rewards include cash back offers on fifteen hundreds dollars spent within bonus categories upon each quarter. You can initiate your bonus every 3 months when the categories change, and it offers unlimited 1% cash back on all other non-bonus category purchases and cash back rewards will never expire. You also receive up to 10% cash back when shopping online with select merchants using your Chase Freedom credit card.
· Slate from Chase Credit Card—offers a $0 Intro Balance Transfer fee for transfers that are made within the first 60 days that you open your account. Once the 60 days has passed, the fee on balance transfers is three percent of the total amount that you transfer with an allowable minimum of five dollars. It also has a 0% Intro APR first 15 months on purchases, after that there is a fluctuating APR of 11.99%, 16.99% or 21.99%, no annual fees, comes with blueprints a set of free features that can help you cut back on your interest and pay off balances faster, has fraud protection and a zero liability policy.
· Chase Sapphire Credit Card—you can earn ten thousand bonus points with a $500 purchase in the first ninety days, which one hundred dollars towards any kind of reward. You will also have no annual fees, and will earn two points for each dollar spent eating at restaurants. In addition, you will earn one point for each dollar spent for all further purchases made.There is no end to the amount of points you can earn and the points do not expire. There are no restrictions or black out dates on airfare or hotels through the Ultimate Rewards program and you have access to expert advisors 24 hours a day.
Chase also offers a wide variety of Special Rewards Cards for those who have an account with Chase.
Some of the Special Cards and Rewards Cards Chase Offers:
· Disney Rewards Visa Card—this card has non introductory rates, and you can earn one percent on every day purchases. You will receive 1 reward dollar for every $100 you spend on every day Disney Reward Visa credit card purchases, and at home you can redeem those dollars for your favorite Disney items and even movie tickets.While on vacation, you can redeem them for cheaper amusement Park tickets, Disney Cruises, dining out and more, there are never any black out dates and 1 reward dollar is equal to $1, you also receive 10% off select merchandise of $50 or more at Disney stores and Disneystore.com, savings on select Disney vacation packages and even a private Meet-n-Greet with your favorite Characters.
· Amtrak Guest Rewards Mastercard—earn 12,000 bonus points after your first purchase, no annual fees or introductory rates, 2 points per every $1 spent on Amtrak purchases, 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases, you can easily redeem your Amtrak Guest Rewards and free travel can be achieved at just 1,000 points, each time you redeem points for travel a 5% points rebate is deposited into your Amtrak Guest Rewards account.
· Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card—offers an instant $30 Amazon Gift Card, no introductory rates, you can earn points on every purchase, 3 points for every $1 you spend on Amazon.com, 2 points for every eligible $1 you spend at gas stations, drug stores or restaurants and 1 point for all other $1 purchases, you can use your redeemable points to buy stuff right at checkout on Amazon.com, use it for cash back, gift cards, travel and much more.
Chase also offers Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Cards Plus and Premier, British Airways Visa Credit Cards, Marriott Rewards Signature Visa Credit cards both regular and Premier and there is also a Disney’s Premier Visa Credit Card available as well as a Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, a Hyatt Rewards Credit card and a Fairmont Visa Signature Credit Card.
Benefits of these Reward Cards:
- Rapid Rewards Southwest Airlines Credit Card--offers a free roundtrip flight if you spend one thousand dollars within the first 90 days, you get three thousand bonus points annually on your member anniversary, you can earn two points per every dollar you spend on Rapid Rewards Southwest hotels and Southwest as well as Car Rental purchases you make, earn one point per every $1 you spend on purchases elsewhere. With the Premier card you can receive 6,000 bonus points on your member anniversary.
- Visa British Airways Credit Card—offers 2.50Avios on each dollar you spend on purchases related to British Airways. It also offers 1.25 Avios on each dollar spent on purchases elsewhere; pay no type of transaction fees for foreign purchases, no introductory rates, smart technology allows for purchases to be made abroad.
- Marriott Rewards Signature Visa Credit Card—offers thirty thousand bonus points after the first time you use it, $0 yearly fee for the first year, three points for each dollar that you spend at Marriott locations, andone point for each dollar purchase made elsewhere. You will receive a 10 night credit every year which can bring you up to elite status, you can receive 2 free night stays at a Marriott pending approval,. With the Premier card you get 50,000 bonus points, 1 free night stay, 5 points for ever $1 that you spend at Marriott locations, 2 points for every $1 spent on airlines, rental car and dining purchases and 1 point for every $1 you spend on purchases elsewhere.
- Rewards Ritz-Carlton Card—offers 70,000 points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months and a complimentary one night stay at any Ritz-Carlton. You can also earn five points for each dollar spent at a Ritz-Carlton venue. In addition, two points for each dollar spent on car rental, airline and restaurant charges are earned. You can also earnone point for each dollar spent on other purchases, and you will receive 24/7 concierge service.A hundred dollars in hotel credit with each two night stay, Gold Elite status during your first year with access to the airport lounge and no fees for foreign transactions are also given.
- Disney Premier Rewards Visa Credit Card—offers $100 statement credit after first use; you can earn two percent in dollar rewards on all card charges atrestaurants, grocery stores,filling stations, and most other Disney venues.You can also earn one percent on purchases made elsewhere, you can redeem points with any airline for any tickets, at home you can use your points on all your favorite Disney items as well as movie tickets and on vacation you can redeem you points for savings on amusement Park Tickets, Disney Cruises, there are no block out dates, you will receive 10% off select merchandise on purchases $50 or more at select locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland resort as well as 20% off non-discounted of select guided tours at Disney World and Disneyland and 10% off at select Disneyland Resort dining locations.
- Hyatt Rewards Card—offers 2 free nights at any Hyatt location after your first purchase with the credit card, you can earn three Gold Passport Hyatt points for every dollar you spend with your card, one Gold Passport Hyatt point for every dollar that you spend on purchases elsewhere, Platinum Membership status, free award nights and there is no limit to the points that you can earn.
- Fairmont Visa Signature Credit Card—offers complimentary 2 night stay with breakfast, after you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months you open your account, you can earn 5 for every $1 spent on stays at Fairmont, earn 2 for every $1 you spend on dining, car rentals and airlines, earn 1 point for every $1 you spend elsewhere, no foreign transaction fees, automatic Upgrade to Fairmont President's Club Premier status with exclusive benefits to Fairmont Fit Program, spa and dining certificates and 2 for 1 golf privileges.
So whether you need a 0% APR credit card or one that offers a plethora of rewards and bonus points for recreational purposes, travel and vacation or online purchases. Chase more then likely has a credit card for you.