Published in October 12, 2012, Microsoft 70-485 exam leads to a certification with the title Microsoft Windows Store App Development using C#. Microsoft suggests that test takers should have prior experience with planning and designing.
Like other certification exams by Microsoft, Microsoft 70-485 exam helps you boost your career in terms of benefits like salary and promotions and designation. Here is an overview of the exam topics and what the test looks like. With this material you can guide your preparation style and tactic in order to ensure success at the certification exam.
Exam format and Syllabus
The Microsoft 70-485 exam measures your skills in certain areas as required. Here is a brief outline of what you will be tested in the exam and how much does each area of the syllabus contribute to the aggregate score.
- 17 percent of your 70-485 exam will be about the development of Windows Store applications. This covers creating and consuming background tasks, and the components of WinMd.
- The next 16 percent will be about capture using camera and interaction with other devices. Using available sensors to get data from them, and finding device capabilities are important skills that this section of the Microsoft exam measures.
- Another 17 percent is about programming of user interaction. this area will cover charms and contracts, and applications like push to receive and WNS.
- User interface covers 16 percent of the certification exam. Designing relevant strategies is an important part.
- Solution deployment takes up another 17 percent of the Microsoft exam 70-485.
- The final 17 percent is about data security. Topics and skills measured include data catching and securing data files and retrieving them. Securing the application data is important too.
Exam preparation for 70-485
Preparing for a Microsoft certification exam can be challenging but if you know what resources to follow and how to go about your preparation, you will be fine and it is highly likely that you get certified on your first attempt.
Microsoft has made some reference material available. There is a Microsoft press book for you to prepare for Microsoft 70-485 exam, and there is a 5 day boot camp where classroom training where you can go over all the important parts of the syllabus under the supervision of an instructor. There is no e-learning course by Microsoft for this particular exam, but you can purchase prep material from well recognize resources.
If you go for prep guides online that promise a hundred percent money back guarantee, you would be going for one of the most reliable ones because these are the highest rated and have shown great results. Buying a couple of prep guides is a good idea because this way you will have more practice opportunity and you can be sure when you are ready to register for the exam.
Now that you know what the exam is about, what it brings your professional career, you should start preparing. All the best for your Microsoft 70-485 certification exam.