Frustrated with your spouse? But don’t want to give her/him divorce? Then you must go for a divorce advisor who can give you better advice to solve your problem. Choosing a divorce advisor is really a hectic task. To help you, here are few easy to follow tips to hire a divorce advisor:
1. First and foremost, check the experience of the advisor. The guide whom you choose should have experience in handling divorce cases in your area. Check whether the advisor is practicing primarily in the field of divorce law. Experience shows the credit of a guide.
2. Check whether the advisor is having appropriate skills or not. In other words, when you select a divorce guide, he/she must know the legal skills and knowledge to give you better advice.
3. Go through the advisor’s client testimonials. This is the best way to decide whether the guide is capable to handle your situation. If you didn’t find any of the advisor’s client then ask the guide a list of existing client. Investigate thoroughly about the guide and know about his/her successful background.
4. Ensure that you are comfortable with the advisor while speaking about your private matters.
5. Make sure that the advisor is delivering legal divorce advices. There are few guides who work for the sake of money. They never try to solve your problems instead make it more complicate, so be careful with the advice.
6. Ask about the fees. It is obvious that experienced advisor indict higher than the new ones. Most family law advisor go for hourly basis which is a good option. Whether it is an experienced guide or new comer, make sure that the fee is reasonable.
7. Before hiring the guide, ask the right questions so that you can able to get an expert advisor. Use the following questions:
• How long have you been in this field?
• Mention your hourly rate?
• Will you ensure to give better results?
• How much percent of your cases ended in success?
• Do you indict other fees that include facsimile charges, telephone bills etc?
• Will you give me a list of your successful cases?
If your advisor fulfills all the above qualification then you can choose him/her. To get best guide you can seek the help of online. Hire a best and experienced advisor to save your marriage and be happy with your spouse.