We try our best to encourage nothing but High Quality content within our community, but sometimes people make mistakes or choose to not care. Therefore, we feel that we need to make everyone aware of the guidelines here at Galoor.com so that we can keep our community thriving and help out all of our members.
Our Service is free for content submission, but we have plenty of rules that need to be followed. Please note that we will remain strict about these rules to make sure our members get the most out of this community. If you do not follow the rules you will be at risk of being banned and losing access to our community.
While Galoor.com remains a free service, we do publish ads within the content on the site. This is how we make money to keep this community thriving. We reserve the right to publish ads on the pages where your articles exist, as well as RSS feeds, Emails or any other page on this site.
To make sure your article is published into our community, they must meet the following:
- All content must be 100% owned by the publisher. We do not accept 'spun' content of any sort. You cannot publish content that is not owned by you.
- No Duplicate content. We do not accept content that has been published somewhere else.
- No URL's , HTML, Keyword Stuffing, repetitive punctuation or all uppercase words within titles.
- No HTML within your articles. We provide you with a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor that will allow you to make small adjustments to your articles where needed.
- No off-site URL's are allowed within your content. You’re allowed one URL in your Author Bio Box, or at the very end of your article, but it must not be in a deceitful manner.
- No Keyword stuffing within content. If you're focused on trying to fool the search engines, you're not providing quality content. Therefore, your content will not be accepted.
- No teasers. We will not allow our authors to tease the reader into a link that pushes that user to another website away from Galoor.com. We are very strict about these deceitful tactics.
- No pornographic content. Anything adult related is not accepted.
- No libelous, inflammatory, offensive or defamatory content is allowed in our community. This includes content, comments, messages or anything similar.
- No content that promotes hatred or illegal activities of any sort.
- No violations of copyrighted material, patents or trademarks will be tolerated.
- Absolutely no sales pitches. We encourage our members to promote themselves by helpful content, not advertisements or sales approaches. Doing this will result in being banned from our community.
- No spun content whatsoever. This includes content provided by Private Label Rights.
- All content must make sense. If we feel that our readers will not fully understand your content, it will be rejected by our moderators. Make sure you proof read your articles. Use proper English, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- We will not tolerate content that promotes illegal drugs, alcohol, firearms or terrorism of any sort.
- Search Engine Optimization tricks will not be tolerated. Please promote only High Quality content that is helpful to your readers.