There are a lot of consumers using online payday loan services to help meet their immediate financial needs. Many of these lenders provide fast courteous services to get you your money within a day or two, in some cases an hour!
Of course with any type of company, some are better than others. Some cash advance companies found online can be unscrupulous and downright dishonest in their business dealings.
What I mean by unscrupulous is that some shady money lenders will use your personal information for other purposes than what you intended or they will quote you an interest rate and then turn around and charge you a higher rate.
Before hitting the submit button on an online payday loan form located on a payday loan website, check for the following criteria:
· Don't just scan or gloss over the fine print on their web-page, read it carefully.. Often times the most important information you need to know is hidden in the fine print. They are counting on people being too lazy or in a hurry to read it.
· Make sure you check their site security. You are checking to see what security measures they take to keep customer information secure..
· Check to see if their is a phone# on their website to talk to a customer service representative to clear up any questions you may have.
What is the relationship between how a payday lender operates and the interest rates charged? Some economic surveys that I have read state that processing fees, interest rates, and other administrative fees have a direct relationship with how the lender operates.
Why do some companies charge more than others?
Companies that are affiliated with direct lenders will often charge more because they are the middle man finding the best lender for your situation. In other words, this is a finder's fee.. So, it is best to do business with a direct lender rather than a middle man.
Direct lenders will usually not charge as much for a small personal loan.. A conventional unsecured loan might be more expensive than their fees in some situations..
Another reason why some companies charge more is because of an annual business rate a comapny has. Smaller online payday loan companies who have fewer websites charge you more than larger companies with more websites because they do less business than the larger companies. This is how they make up the difference.
Security of a Website
You want to be sure that when you are on a website that asks for your personal information is safe and secure. That's all you need is some identity thief ripping you off and turning your life upside down..
Let's say security measures on a cash t'ill payday website is poor but the site looks professional enough. Don't risk it!. This leaves you vulnerable to identity theft. Your name SSN#, address, driver's license#, and banking information are sensitive pieces of information you don't want exposed to just anyone..
This is how you check to make sure the site that you are on is safe and secure:
· Your browser that you are using should show 'https' before the web address after the webpage loads.
· The certificate of the site security company should be in the homepage of the browser or at the footer.
· Make sure the security certificate is valid by clicking on the icon..
· If everything is valid and up-to-date, it is safe for you to use this website.
Is There Any Customer Support?
It is always nice to have someone there to help you if you have questions or get stuck for any reason while filling out a form online. This also lends legitimacy to the website.
Also, should you have any problems with your contract after signing it, there are phone records and the name of the person that helped you to clarify any errors or misunderstandings..
Do your homework before settling up with a lender. While you are researching online payday loan companies, keep these guidelines in mind as you look at each website.. It will save you a lot of headache and frustration in the long run.
When you need cash in a hurry, sometimes the last thing on your mind is site security. You have come to the right place for trusted online payday loan companies. Click this link to apply for a one hour payday loan or learn more information about other types of loans.