It’s no longer a tedious job to lose weight. All of us are conscious about the way we look. Naturally, we are convinced that excess fat doesn’t look good at all. But often we have no clue on how to lose weight fast and safely. No strict diet or vigorous exercises need to be followed to lose weight. A good diet, a regular work out and few weight loss tips when combined with the confidence that weight loss is possible, automatically enables fat reduction.
- Eating discerningly: Many people suggest that eating between meals is not the right thing to do. However, when you are hungry, it is better to have good food that is healthy, rather than to curb the feeling and indulge in something which is unhealthy. So nibble on some salad, a thin cheese strip, a protein shake or a small bowl of sprouts. Whatever tastes good but is low in calories and carbs, go for it!
- Chew more, eat less: Less calories are consumed when you chew your food slower for longer periods of time. Apart from preventing more food intake, the process of chewing also aids digestion.
- If you are wondering how to lose weight fast, then don’t say no to breakfast: No matter how late it gets, breakfast should never be missed. The Metabolic process gets slowed down when breakfast is skipped.
- Fruits before meal: It is suggested that fruits should be taken before meals earlier in the day. It detoxifies the system and that provides energy to lose weight.
- Give attention to food only: Pay attention to what you're eating throughout the day. It should be noted that we tend to eat more when our brain is engaged in multi tasking. The brain gets confused and loses track of your the food intake.
- Use a non stick frying pan: Oil consumption is less in frying pans and consuming foods cooked in less oil helps in weight reduction, although there are plenty of healthy oils that are good for the heart, such as grapeseed oil, coconut oil and Extra virgin Olive Oil.
- Another suggestion on how to lose weight fast is to exercise: The best way to lose weight is to exercise 5 times a week, although you should consult with a physician first. Preferably exercises that are done using free weights and not machines are recommended. Free hand exercises, jogging, swimming, cycling and even body weight exercises are some of the best forms of exercises that you can include in your regular fitness regime to lose weight fast.
Here are a few weight loss tips:
- It is important to drink plenty of water and make it the first thing to start your day with.
- A glassful of water is vital before each meal.
- Foods like tomato and watermelon in the diet enhance weight reduction as the content of water is higher in these types of foods.
- Replace fruit juices with fresh fruit.
- Start saying no to flavored drinks that contain any type of sugars, unless they're natural (natural fresh juice).
- Stay away from processed fruits. Focus on fresh ones. This way you will also stay away from harmful preservatives.
- Include foods rich in fiber. It helps to cut down the extra flab.
- Eat only when you feel hungry, unless it's a small meal.
- Eat every 2 hours.
- Avoid caffeine and even if you have them restrict black tea or coffee.
- Make it a point to keep a tab on your calorie intake.
- Regular workout routine should be ready as a first step to weight loss.
- Cut down on chocolates and other highly fattening foods as much as you can.
- Stay away from alcohol.
There's no excuse for being over weight. Seek help if you're feeling ill and ask for advice to get on a healthy eating and exercise plan.